S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Fanatics

Welcome To The S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Fanatics Forums.

HomeHomeRegisterLog inLatest imagesSearch

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn.

Go down 

Rate This Mod:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. I_vote_lcap0%S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. I_vote_lcap0%S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. I_vote_lcap100%S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Derranged
Admin
Admin
Derranged

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:49 am

S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Alpha Reborn

For Any Updates And Pictures Visit This Page:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/alpha-reborn

The Mod:
Alpha Reborn is a graphical, realism and gameplay modification for S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
The mod will bring much more to the game which the original game left out.

Storyline:
The storyline will be the most important part of this modification. It is planned to be even longer than the vanilla games storyline and will include MANY more side missions aswell.

AI:
In the zone of Alpha Reborn you will need to be much more aware since there will be more mutants and enemies on patrol around the zone. They will also have a much better Ai system so you will have a fair bit of a challenge while fighting them.

Shaders:
The shaders which are in this mod have been imporved for better graphics and more realistic shading.

Factions:
There will be new factions added to the game with new armour and weapons. They will also be factions out of the other S.T.A.L.K.E.R's such as the Renegades and Clear Sky. The marshes will be added so that those factions can live there.

Textures:
The game will include thousands of new textures into the game which will make the game look much more stunning. Weapons will look much more realistic aswell.

Computers:
In the game there will be your own personal laptop which you will be able to access to view pictures and write in your personal diary. Also, there will hopefully be access to other laptops and computers all around the zone. Each computer will have it's own information on anything ranging from factions in the area to any strange movments in the mutants in the area.

New Items And Artifacts:
I will be adding my own fully custom artifacts to the game, for this I will need some modelers to make the models but I or LoNer1 can make the textures for them. If you have any skill in modeling then please leave a message if you wish to help us. And remember, helper's will get their name in the credits of the game.

Now, I will list just some of the many new Artifacts which will be added: Moonstar, Eclipse, Wood, Drenched, Orb, Haven, Mysterious Artefact and Darkness.

For some new items there will be: Milk, Canned Tuna, Pork, Sausages, Beef, Vitamins, Coffee, Tea and plenty more. All of these new items listed will be 100% made by me.

New Weapons:
The game will have some new weapons additions. There will not be to many like other mods have because it outbalances the game to much (In my opinion).

Levels:
Alpha Reborn will have new level ranging from the levels which are in the other S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and cut out levels.

Release:
Alpha Reborn will take more than 2 years to complete because of the amount of features there will be implemented into the game.

Extra's:
I will look into implementing freeplay at the end of the game so you will not lose all of your items which you would have worked very hard for.

Back to top Go down
https://stalker-fanatics.board-directory.net

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Alpha Reborn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Fanatics :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Fanatics :: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow Of Chernobyl :: Mod Discussion-
Jump to: